The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

lmao i hope he is serious with this, if it's another scheme to bring the duchess down.....

The first lady in the beginning gave me yandere vibes so I'm worried a bit

What else could possibly be a problem!? He actually did everything. Unless now she wants to be sure he isn't just in it to backstab her >_>

Dex-chan lover
"But I filled out the form!"
"Yes, but you didn't fill it out in triplicate."
~~~
"Okay, now it's in triplicate."
"You need to sign all copies."
"Okay, they're signed. Is it okay now?"
"No, you have to get it notarised."
~~~
"I got it notarised, is that enough?"
"Have you filled out the supplementary form?"
"What supplementary form?"
"This one."
"You never told me about that!"
"Didn't I? It must have slipped my mind."
~~~
"All right, I filled out the supplementary form."
"In triplicate?"
"..."
"Hmm?"
"I'll be right back."
~~~
"Okay, here's the supplementary form, in triplicate."
"Did you remember to get it notarised?"
"..."

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of feel sorry for this guy. I mean, yeah his daughter is a bitch, but it's not like he's been knowingly breaking health and safety regulations. I understand where Chloe is coming from, but maybe be a touch nicer? Just a smidge. You're doing great, honey.

Dex-chan lover
I'd string the guy along too like.. "Bruh let me give you pointers on how to run a hygienic business" at the same time "no I will not partner with you cause you're only looking for fast gains while i am running a name brand"
Many thanks

They might be clean now but who knows if they'll be able to maintain that. I wonder what her decision will be but good job for being meticulous Chloe! Also, thanks for the update!

Do they only have one coffeehouse??
I thought they opened multiple, how is inspecting ONE enough? Hah

Dex-chan lover
@DorothyGale123 Watch a typical Kitchen Nightmares UK episode and see the owners go back to being utterly useless once he's gone. She doesn't need to be "nicer" to an owner of a food establishment that could've killed people. We saw the dirt and grime.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp...no wizard of oz behind the curtain. Just some more twits that need to get a life.😒

Well makes sense when you try to make deals with the duchess she will only play hardball. As she said her business would also be in the line of something happened to a partner company using her business supplies.

Am I the only one concerned about what happened to the cat? I hope they didn't throw him out in the streets. Maybe one of the workers brought him at his home.

@Akashi-san I was thinking the same. She’s going to one shop out of many and there’s no guarantee the cleanliness will stay the same nor that the rest of the shops are in good condition..

She should do surprise visits if she’s serious

Users who are viewing this thread