The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
@Miistis : Maybe that's her 'however' this time, she might've send people to other branches to check if he apply all these to EVERY store, or if he just try so butter up to her with the one store he bring her to.

@Mewples :
The first time we see the jam is here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/777739/1
Which show her wearing apron, no head covering, BUT it's also after the jam has been bottled

Later in the same chapter you can find servants wearing head covering.

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples
As someone else said it's probably trying to make them learn, but more importantly it's probably because she "needs" them to learn before she can partner with them, if someone get's sick in his establishment from poor hygene and they ordered her product, she will face a good deal of the bad press and scrutiny over her products, bad pr can harm her family's name after all.

Double-page supporter
"However..."

Marquess: Ah shit, here we go again.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck are those corsets. There's no guts in there
She might as well invent the OSHA of this world, with these hygiene practices they'll be richer off fines alone

i wonder if shes just messing with him. either joking or has no intention of working with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Blitzen I was thinking that at first too, but on the second look, she seems more devastated than deranged/kinky over being looked at like scum by the man she loves.

LOL she gonna ring this man dry xD

The art had developed nicely, tho those waist lines are something quite eye catching. Still love it tho <3

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Man...I didn't have a problem with her pointing out the sanitary problems (cause it was there). But her bright smile with the "You have worked hard. However..." is damn irritating

Worse is I don't think she's EVER actually given a verbal agreement that if his store met her sanitary conditions, she would work with him. I'd totally feel strung along.

However.....😂😂😂
That's right, Chloe was just helping you better your store but she did not promise you her cooperation if standards are met. You still have a huge problem, which was your daughter's stupis decision back then to humiliate any possible people she could. In short, your Daughter's a big BULLY who likes attention, fame, and authority 🙄.

Tho I feel a bit of pity for the Marquis, I still doubt the sincerity just a tiny bit hahahaha. But if he is truly sincere, then cooperation is a go

@Meo I think that's the point. You don't want to business partner with someone who you have to direct all the time. If she partners with him as is, he won't learn his lesson and quality will prob decline. Moreover, I think this is all one store? And they apparently own multiple coffeehouses, so if her partner is having this much trouble thinking for himself then it'd be no different than her managing two businesses at once on her own just trying to control sanitation issues. She just recovered her reputation, she can't afford to look like someone with little business sense and have her brand ruined early in a bad partnership.

If he was a good businessman, he would've insisted on getting an agreement in writing. He really rocked on up and thought she would agree eventually because of early quick profits.

Users who are viewing this thread