The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

I will give the guy the doubt benefit, but I think he will sell her products and suddenly someone will get sick/ die from eating it

Supporter
Is she correcting the store problems one by one, and wait for the 1st to be resolved before explaining the 2nd, then the 3rd, etc...?

Is it just me or does the duchess look or is drawn more cute now compared to the beginning of the series? Maybe it's the eyes?

@Tesla
I think it's more that she wants them to realize some stuff on their own too rather than just do as told.
It's exactly like @Cynic and @Akashi-san mentioned. In a lot of scenarios like these, the establishment owner will clean up to impress, but as soon as the person who ordered them to do the upkeep is gone, they'll revert to their prior carelessness if they don't understand it for themselves.

LMAOOOOOO she s the ceo of "however" boy i would have lost it the first time she told me i was too dirty to work with 😭😭

Love male leads who get scary when defending their love.

Woah what a creepy lady.

Go her! Completely playing that guy like a fiddle!

Thank you for translating this.

Aggregator gang
I get she is helping them improve and stuff but doing it in such a drip drop manner is a little cruel I guess....But I guess it’s to do caution and other reasons
I guess next it’s about it not being fresh water and not having soap?
It’s a bit double standard though? I don’t think I seen her with head covers and some things when making her jam and the cooks in her home not much different? I am not completely sure tho, I get it’s a bit different since it’s not home but..idk

Double-page supporter
Honestly I don't buy the inspections. Who's to say how they actually are on non inspection days

Users who are viewing this thread