The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

I would say to keep it the deal for a while because I think he did for business purposes not for understanding. Also I would visit others bakery's or shops from him to see if he did the same to them, that would prove if he understood the importance of hygiene.

Does Chloe ask this of all of her partners or is she just being petty with this one? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
So weird that she's pushing modern advancements on one man. lol I just feel like this whole business aspect of the story isn't flowing well with me. It's not following a sequence that makes sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples : I meant in the chapter she made milk jam, we get to see a servant with head cover right after + a few more later in that chapter.

Though someone pointed out it might be done to keep their hair out of the way rather htan out of hygiene so eh :v

Dex-chan lover
I'm super suspicious of this being his daughter's ploy to bring down Chloe tbh. Especially after she was humiliated in front of everyone by her time and again?

I don't think it's strange of her to require sanitation standards when she does have the knowledge, regardless of this world not knowing these things.

Also I'm not entirely sure that this world doesn't have a standard for sanitation as I've seen some comments say. Although this world seems similar to ours, we've seen before that not everything has a one-to-one correspondence. So if they'd already discovered that washing hands after going to the bathroom and before handling food prevents disease, I wouldn't be surprised.

Also she also has other partners she doesn't have problems with. I'd like to imagine she was thorough in her decisions to partner with them, so she would've inspected the businesses the same way. Which means they passed her standards, so other businesses do have good sanitation practices.

But also I wish the author would introduce subplots a little more smoothly lol.

Dex-chan lover
This poor Marquis. I'll credit him for doing his best and doing everything she asks seriously.

Time to introduce hygiene standards to this world! ...She probably should've just written up a list before conducting the inspections.

Dex-chan lover
@reanseih If you don't clearly state you have a cat wandering about someone who is allergic could have a bad reaction and then your going to be smashed in the face with a court date. This is ignoring the fact that cats can legitimately carry diseases and stuff like ticks and fleas. In this time period there is not easy thing to get rid of any of that even more so if you don't then design the business for it, it's going to get in the way at the least and act territorial in the worst. Cat cafes are fine in modern day because every cat has to clear a medical check and is up to date on shots among other things. Also it's a likely a stray cat and those things are angrily little bastards when they want to be.

Fed-Kun's army
lol! Love her! And Alphonse whose love for her is always so obvious. Too bad, not to the FL.. maybe later.. thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread