The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
@Superkrza You say "petty" like she's just a food critic and not a businesswoman and duchess whose reputation could get soiled for associating herself with filth. We just saw a bunch of actually petty women badmouthing her because they are jealous of her relationship. It doesn't take a large leap in logic to assume any imperfections she is associated with would be used against her.

Or, I dunno, how much do you care about normal cleanliness?

Thank you for the update!

The art has really changed. I like her being more feminine looking, but I also got used to the original (which honestly had a similar masculine build to the ML). My only complaint is that her waist is distractingly tiny I’m some scenes and she’s soOOO much skinnier. I seriously thought this was gonna be a chapter about her getting sick or something.

I don’t want to trust the Belladonna. But he wouldn’t put that much work in to sabotage her, would he? Then again his name is a poisonous flower.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18535-1432289931-10.gif

Dex-chan lover
She's only been inspecting one store. What makes her think he's willing to pull out all the stops for all his stores?

Not to mention, without her frequently checking them all herself or assigning someone to do so, there's no way all the stores will stay at that standard. Someone who's already willing to shirk safety standards will have no problem cutting corners when doing so.

This whole scenario has suspicious written all over it.

Thanks for the update!

It’s way too risky to do business with him and takes too much of her time. There’s no guarantee that he’s going to maintain all his stores up to her health and sanitary standards.

@Internext He’s the father of the girl that was mean to her. She should’ve told him upfront all the issues with store. If she wasn’t interested she could’ve rejected him upfront. Pissing off the father doesn’t affect the daughter. Business is business.

Edit: tl:dr she shouldn’t be affected by emotions about a girl during a business deal- especially since it’s not even about the girl.

Group Leader
At this point she just fucking with him lmao. If she want to do business with him. It would be best to tell him all hygiene procedure and how to maintain it.

She just want to get at him for what his daughter does. Understandable, but that's dumb. She live in a world where woman is seen as inferior. Instead of acting like a professional and decline him out right that she can't work with him. Instead she does the opposite and do a petty revenge lmao.

Maybe next ep will contradict my point here and she actually help the Marquis, or she will just keep fucking with him again.

LoL, she is working him hard.
I'm still not impressed by them washing hands in used water - that might be the thing she's not comfortable about, too. And how does she know the Marquis has done this change in all his stores? Or that they won't go back to their earlier ways as soon as they have the contract and the Duchess no longer does inspections? Unscheduled inspections are better.
Anyway, if the Marquis does intend to follow her words, and transforms his other stores, even if he doesn't get the contract, he is already doing better business.

@Miistis
the fact that you seem like the only one in this comment section that noticed she's only inspecting one of the many coffeehouses this man owns i would love to give you an award! LMAO

i don't get how others see her as being "problematic" its got me wondering if every room in y'all houses are clean cuz mine surely is 😭😭

as a person who could relate to Chloe in this scenario by acting the same it makes sense if you think about it, would all his shops be this hygienic? how long would he manage to keep it that way? also her attitude has nothing to do with his shitty daughter, business is business

also ironic how this chapter is about hygiene during such hard times irl 😆

thanks for the translation🤠

Users who are viewing this thread