The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Maybe she should do an undercover surprise visit at another random store of his without him knowing or send someone undercover
He might only be doing this clean thingy when she visits

Who the hell would put the trap in the open for the costumer to see? It's like it saying that this store is rat infected even if their none for now.

Fed-Kun's army
My take on this cliff

However...
you're trying too hard to please me just to get my cooporation. This is also only a single store that meets the hygiene standard now while you still own possibly hundreds of other stores with unclear/unclean situations.

@Eviltwin true, he just change one of the many stores he owns. if she asked him to inspect other stores too i bet they look like before. ...

Dex-chan lover
Now really, that seems to go into an unfair and bitchy direction. If there is anything else to complain, she should have given that poor, greedy devil a complete list with all conditions to be met for a cooperation and tell him straight forward, that she won't cooperate, if the hygiene standards aren't meet for all his shops. That's just messing with him and looks bad.

Dex-chan lover
oof- why did they have to introduce her. that woman is going to become something... I wonder if she's going to be a crazy B and stab on a sploof
also. Chloe is politely trying to let you take a hint. I wonder why this "partnership" is being so insentient and why the author let's Chloe follow-up. first impressions is there, turning down based off personal relationships is possible when you are the highest management

our MC's head
99% tea
.9% husband
.1% other
Well the husband is certainly right all she ever talks about is tea it's the only interest she has and obsession almost.
wow that end what will she find wrong this time. If she was going to reject him from the start would have been best to be upfront about it. I get hygiene especially nowadays but should have said all her concerns at once.

Dex-chan lover
I've read many comments on wondering why Chloe is being rather difficult with the Marquis, and why she isn't giving the whole list of what to do from the get go.
I can understand. Someone tells me to do something, and when I'm finished they have something else to do, and then, as I'm thinking I'm done, they come to ask something else again. It's really annoying.

However in this case I bet that Chloe wants to see how badly the Marquis wishes for this cooperation to work, and if that said cooperation isn't one sided to the benefit of the Marquis, or if it has an hidden agenda. I mean... What guarantee does she have after she agrees to cooperate that the Marquis doesn't remove all those hygiene rules afterwards? Given he's the father of Miss Belladonna who antagonizes Chloe, it's a possibility that she's considering.
I don't exactly know what she has in mind at that cliffhanger, but it has become clear throughout the story she's ready to slap down anything that can bite her.

Dex-chan lover
As a man who has worked in the food industry by selling and producing I can relate to Chloes hard lessons in hygiene. Especially in these days.

Users who are viewing this thread