The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
NOOOO OMG i thought she was preggooo LOL but this isnt how anyone would portray normal pregnancy symptoms right? Of course in real life its different for everyone im sure but in stories you run with the usual morning sickness and weird eating patterns or whatever just so readers can clearly get the idea SO NOW IM WORRIED LIKE IS IT FROM OVERWORKING OR IS SHE SERIOUSLY SICK lsdkfjlkdsjflw

I wanna see the duke kick himself for even telling his workers to not tell him unnecessary stuff about his wife. That was when he didn’t care about her. Feel guilty!!

so I felt that in my soul. I used to have migraines on the daily but I never passed out bc of them. I probably built a tolerance to them by now. difference is that I don't have a caring husband or friends to take care of me.

I don't think her looking ill and swaying from dizziness is trivial, at the very least send one of the guards/knights with her just in case 😑

Group Leader
I doubt she’s pregnant. It still feels too early for that, plus idk it seems much more serious than just early pregnancy symptoms. It’s probably her body being overworked and breaking down.

I hope it's her overworking herself or a possible pregnancy. I really don't want the "Rejected Isekai" scenario to happen!

Can we talk about how each episode her waist seems to get smaller and smaller what the heck

Fed-Kun's army
In the next chapter, he will ask the guy why he didn't report to him that she felt faint earlier and he will tell him "you told me to not report to you things related to your wife" or something like that and Alphonse will eat his words. I love him truly as our ML but he was a bit too uncaring before. Even if it was his useless original wife, he should have made an exception for people to report emergencies to him ...Anyway, I feel a bit mean but I wanted this to be brought up again so I'm kinda glad but no ill feelings towards him, he has made huge progress and is really a good ML

Dex-chan lover
@herpesfreesince2003

I expect that you know the usual 'drink enough water, train and try to relax and stretch your body' advice, but I have personally found that making sure you take in enough vitamins can help a lot with the prevalence of migraines (and headaches in general i suppose).

I bet her waist being too thin is the cause of this... Okay, I don't actually think that's what the story's going to go with, but srsly, her proportions are terrifying.... I'm not surprised that she's fainting around with a stature like that... (like what are her organs esp. the digestive system doing???)

She need some rest...I don't think that she is preggo and I hope her soul isn't being rejected...that would get boring but I would sill read it tho .
Kekekekek

Dex-chan lover
@brsity : Typical pregnancy symptoms would be nausea and vomit, not fainting.

I think this might simply be overworking, where mentally she think she's fine from the standard of her OLD BODY, but it was too much for chloe's body.
i.e. the Myne's "I can go 3 days without eating as long as I have books" standard

Dex-chan lover
He said trifling. HER FAINTING AND ALMOST HITTING HER HEAD ON THE TABLE ISN'T TRIFLING!
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
As nice as it would be for her to be pregnant the way her head hurts makes me think it’s something else

Idk why but I think she’s being poisoned for some reason

I want to say migraine from hell, but I'm gonna go with PREGGO.

Users who are viewing this thread