The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 42

Sometimes i hated woman who pretends to be strong just to make themselves much more tired and overworked themselves.... Its annoyed the shit outta me. If ure tired. Say so. Dont just brush it off and saying that ure okay. 😑

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! I wonder if it’s because of her overworking herself or something to do with the fact that she was reincarnated?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Please tell me it's overwork and not something like in Raeliana.
Also, to that guy who decided not to warn the Duke, i'm pretty sure the health of the Duchess would be an important and totally not trivial matter.

Aggregator gang
I was initially thinking pregnant? But those symptoms don't match.... There's no way he's going to let her continue managing the business herself after this.....

Proper body anatomy is lost with this artist (wayy too thin waists even to the portrayed timeline)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the morbidity but i'd prefer to know that it's a disease than "lol isekai trial period finished".

Group Leader
@Renard
No, you are not the only one that feels this way. There's also a pregnancy possibility but it's way to early for that :}

I was like "Babyyy, we got a babyyy" but then she looked awful af, and now I'm worried lol
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the possible pregnancy camp on this one. My cousin had a similar experience where she got headaches after forgetting to self test for 2 months and thinking her period was just out of whack because of a heavy work schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread