The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 43

ML : No tea”
FL: “DIVORCE!!!”

Whew, I’m was expecting a surprise pregnancy, so I’m really happy we had this chapter. Finally our Duke knows he is in love! I can’t believe he moved the whole desk into her room

@Asbolus That's true, and you have a point, but you need to understand that Patk Haejong (the character who reincarnated in Chloe's body), was a workaholic who worked really hard to impress her colleagues and superiors (only to be snuffed out and pushed over and died I think because of overwork? Or something else, I can't remember), do this behaviour is probably ingrained in her habits, even while she lives as Chloe is a supposedly carefree life. It is not easy to get out of a work trance when you are determined to achieve something, adding on to that, that is what Park Haejong does when she's not drinking tea.

While your point is valid, and typical as an expectation of a normal person, we need to consider her habits and personality. But you are right, that is just really bad for her.

Sorry for the essay! This was a really fun reply to write because I truly admire Chloe's determination, albeit she is just a fictional character.

"She must have fallen asleep after using up all her energy trying to get up"

Well, well, well, if it isn't me every morning

Dex-chan lover
haha... duke my dude. you are awakening something new. he's plenty sweet and his possessiveness is very innocent.
but please have her be at attention so that she can be flustered

Fed-Kun's army
@meijune TRULY A "[RECORD SCRATCH] HOLD UP" MOMENT LMAO LIKE??? oh okay??? her being ill REALLY does it for you, huh??? 😂💀

is this man stupid, if you kiss someone whos ill you'll probably get the same thing. Or is he just that horny

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Chloe isn't sick because of a virus. Her body is exhausted and therefore she got a fever from it. So, he is allowed to kiss her. But the man is thiiiirsty...

Users who are viewing this thread