The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 44

thank you for the chapter! it’s nice to hear that chloe now kinda has someone similar to her past life. before she just kinda had to deal with another country having similar culture-related foods and items, but now she can be friends with someone who shares the same interests with her right off the bat, and I’m looking forward to seeing their friendship grow closer ;)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this will end in accidental seduction... Regardless I am excited to see it develop.

Dex-chan lover
The world's problems will always be solved by playing a children's card game drinking tea.

ah, that feeling of someone saying they like anime and manga or video games, of course you do, ill play along and be nice, and then they decided to talk about something that's not mainstream

@wilddeath

Having the same issue. Might just be the upload? When I try to open up the page in a new tab it still looks distorted.

Double-page supporter
Those little sweet moments she has with Alphonse. I hope she'll start to be less shy so I can see some more lovey-dovey moments

Dex-chan lover
"She's probably just bluffing about liking tea", says the woman who was literally just hired to help Chloe manage her tea empire.

Users who are viewing this thread