The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 44

hhhhhh loving this ML more and more!
And the interaction between MC and the new lady is really pleasant. :3

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I read this it makes me wish I liked tea. They make it sound so delicious.

I hated green tea for the longest time because I didnt know how to brew it properly. I don't understand hating tea in general... there so many kinds

This is such a relaxing chapter. After read so many manga/manhwa/manhua with fake friendship/political alliance in upperclass ladies this chapter makes me warm and fuzzy! I'm glad there aren't too much drama regarding Duke and duchess relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
as a tea lover my self, green tea is one of the greatest. especially if prepared properly. like too much heat = bitter, steep too long = oily. its rather hard to steep if you dont know what you're doing.

for me personally, i like using water that is just about to boil (maybe 75-85C) then steep it for 2-3 minutes depending on the green tea.

Double-page supporter
"Ah, I see you're a lover of tea as well."

@zekkendo

I’m sorry would you happen to know where I can do this, when I go into my settings I don’t see any option for changing compressed images (I am on mobile)

Good choice Alphonse
The financial advisor will definitely fall in love with her/tea lol

Dex-chan lover
A one, a two, and a K.O.

Pssh.
"She's probably bluffing about loving tea."
"TRY ME!"

Well, better the Duke be jealous in the selection process than passive-aggressively after it I suppose.

Group Leader
@Avnguyen

image0.png

Fed-Kun's army
You know the girl looks like a lighter version of her original self

Users who are viewing this thread