The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Man, that tea party had me nervous for a second. I thought Chloe was drinking coffee instead of tea on first glance.

@K_mari I still think what that servant did was absolutely horrendous. She used to serverly bully the previous owner of the body. Ruining her completely. She only keep getting worse. I do agree that most of the antagonists are like watered down milk. It be better with one that actually saw she had improved and had to take into account her new talents and behaviour.

I really like this manga but man the stick-like arms and ridiculously small waists are rather off-putting at times !
Thanks for the chapter !

Aggregator gang
"I was fooled by the evil duchess", who does she mean?
The anatomy is so weird.

Dex-chan lover
@Wytsh The waists I can overlook due to corsets (Look up wasp waists to see how far people can go for 'fashion')

😭The art? What happened? It's like we regressed in the art style, especially for Alphonse😨

I’m just waiting for her to come up with coffee milk tea 😋 and then maybe she’ll make boba too! lol

The features of the characters, especially female, are just softer. I think it gives a much more refined look. It's pretty. @Artemis04

Dex-chan lover
Nuuu I just binge read all of this, now I must wait, tysm for this series 😭

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@Wytsh

Man, be thankful you're not in the days when CLAMP ruled the industry.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see the part about the "terrible decision". All I see was a thot send to her rightful place. Maybe she'll take revenge later?

@BP I've actually read quite a few of CLAMP's works and I never got that feeling from them.

Users who are viewing this thread