The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 48

I love teas, and these descriptions really do remind me of the teas that she's talking about! there's a wonderful tea store where I live that gives out samples and they allow you the smell the tea before buying, and it really is fascinating how different every tea tastes!

I love tea but I'm not that knowledgeable but that's to this webtoon, I'm going to look for some of these flavors. ;w;

As a tea lover i just cant with how spot on this is. I havent tried most flavours that originate in india thos so ill look into those now as well

she's going to make tea bags, isn't she? That's what introduced me to tea after all. I'm kind of hoping that it'll be something different though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes reading these while sipping your tea was so satisfying.

I'm still waiting for the 50th tea recipe so she can go

"ah I'm out of tea ideas"
"Tea-hee"

Fed-Kun's army
The prince makes me want to roll my eyes too. 🙄 lol.. thank you!

I want to get into tea but ive been a soda guzzler all my life so i thought maybe darjeeling 3rd flush would suit me after reading about it here but gosh my tongue is too spoiled and darjeeling loose leaf is so expensive too. Tastes good with a lot of honey though (´• ω •`)

I end up liking most of the teas i read about in here though so one miss isn't too bad.

Assam tea is really good! Try it with milk and cocoa if you haven't! Thats my favorite way to drink it.

Dex-chan lover
considering how tea culture isn't as developed, it must sound like she's make it up or using the "exact words" to describe it. like some sort of rhetoric genius

Users who are viewing this thread