The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 48

I, too, would love to live in a world where everyone has good, predictable tastes and knows exactly how to express what they think of a new food or drink on the spot

Group Leader
Sad to see the translation quality for this series drop so much...

Y’all are talking about the 180 temp. I think the translator just got confused between Fahrenheit and Celsius cuz 180°F is fine for a lot of teas

Fed-Kun's army
@Red225 this comment damn near killed me nvlajfaldf especially since there are actual brits who think they invented, like straight up invented, tea

I think it's simply a typo, 180 C was most likely meant to be 80 C, that would make sense.
Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
@Whyte we're really sorry if our translation is not to your standard. We are trying our best to scanlate duchess tea. Since personally this series is my baby 🙂

Group Leader
@Tsali Nah, it's fine. It's still readable, but I just couldn't help but notice the sharp drop in quality compared to what yall had in the previous chapter.

Still, we wouldn't be able to read anything if it weren't for you guys, so thanks for scanlating it!

Double-page supporter
180degrees? Boiling is 100 degrees, I think it is supposed to be 80 degree but all my brain can think is how did she pressurize it to get the water above boiling lol

BP

Fed-Kun's army
I think there was either a typo or someone left the Fahrenheit in there lol. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
HehehHAHA! Yesterday the household, today the kingdom, and tomorrow, the world. Tea shall spread to every corner!
I'm not a big tea drinker myself, but seeing it get so much spotlight in one chapter was just funny. Good for Chloe!

Oh, and some narcissistic prince is still getting the wrong idea or something.

Dex-chan lover
I like factory manufactured peach ice tea. The more unnaturally peachy and sweet, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread