The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

I enjoy these simple stories but... they lack so much in world building. It’s completely un inspired, India with another name, same borders and all... like really? What’s the status now? Did a queen victoria with another name made India their colony? But used the same frontier divisions as a 21st century?
I mean I get it that this is about tea... another uninspired point... that it was fun the first 8 times... now it repeats over and over and over.

Idk, this story is cute, there is a reason why I’m in the last chapter so far, but gotta say I have been skipping so much lately... there isn’t a main conflict and if there is it resolves in 2 chapters.
Like, there is no tension, aside from the cliche romance...which we all know how it’s going to develop.

Fed-Kun's army
......... ( ¯ ꇴ ¯ )
ARE YOU STUPID!!! (ノ `ᾥ´)ノ ┻━━┻

F for Alphonse. Guess you gonna spell it out for her, buddy. ( ᵕ ᵕ̩̩ )

Aggregator gang
Damn the Milk Tea I drank just before now tastes spoiled in my mouth
Dense bish, I don't think he'd fuck you out of that contract if it wasn't because of feels

Double-page supporter
That's an OOF.

But I'd like to see Alphonse take it all back & try to win her heart earnestly. People can change.

Press F for our fallen comrade, Alphonse. May you could gather all of the shattered pieces of your heart

Users who are viewing this thread