The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
fucking brutal i can't believe the woman just tore his heart out of his chest with her bare hands and stomped on it in stilettos
@Hatyna are ppl hating? this was mostly just an unfortunate confluence of events i thought. she's not really at fault she doesn't quite understand him (yet)

Do NOT come for my girl Chloe! She’s playing it safe and smart. The Duke was the one who didn’t want her to feel anything. And they have a contract. I feel bad for Alphonse but this is something he’s going to have to clear up on his own with her. Chloe is just doing what she thinks he wants.

(Also let’s be honest, we know it’s all going to work out fine.)

And I oop

And here we have another “don’t fall in love with me” Duke , getting what he asked for.

Protagonists never understand that the easiest way to fall in love is to make a contract not to fall in love 😂

Dex-chan lover
Is this a fantasy or what? All these mentions of real places are getting on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
Big time ouch. I rather hope he realizes quickly it was due to his own requirements, not a personal attack.

@talas what would you suggest then, name teas after made up things? Personally I feel no break in my suspension of disbelief just because things in this isekai are named similarly to things in the real world. In fact, if you want to get technical, there is basically no isekai without names that originate from the real world. Semantics, yes, but that's what is getting on your nerves, no?

ahahahHSHAHHAOHSAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
EVERYTHING THAT WAS BUILT CAME CRASHING DOWN AHAHAHAHAHA

Lol its so hot the lady says, while everyone is dressed in long sleeves and giant dresses.

Loving this, getting glimpses of just how far he's gone for her. Also OML THAT END, poor lad's been laid out.

Thanks for the update!

The last part was kinda unnecessary..
I mean who says to anybody "don't worry i won't love you". Even less to your own husband

Users who are viewing this thread