The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
ah don't mind me. (I'm just a little miffed that this story lacks any depth) I mean it's sweet to compliment your wife and all BUT the business side of this story is done so flippantly that it just grinds my gears.
@ZayB he "didn't lie" but I feel like he's making light of the fact that his wife went out of her way to seek his opinion. I mean she can and does ask the maids for their opinion, so having him taste it first is special, right? but yet, they used that special moment for such a bare bones romantic moment.
(you can stop reading hear)

there is nothing wrong with having fluffy romance but it's a little sad that such an opportunity to have some banter was lost. like "this doesn't suit my taste" "..." "but it's palatable" (at least compared to the previous sweet teas)
our ML has a serious case of: rose tinted glasses. like our MC can do no wrong and if she does do something wrong, he'll support her. that sort of indulgent love is kind of... boring and not only that, romance is such an intimate act that it has to be (magnified) relatable or ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread