The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 56

I love how the "filler" episodes in this story are still so touching and lovely. . .also I have a mighty craving for alcoholic tea now which I didn't know was a thing before. Off to try new things, thanks internet~!

Wow it's my first time seeing alcoholic tea!
Last time I tried earl grey affogato from this webtoon was really delicious!

Wtf.... first they execute some dude and then suddenly pretend everything is normal. Now this....the way it's written is so boring, she's like a mary sue.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, we solve the problem with TEEEAAAAAA.

Yeah, the wording was a bit awkward this chapter. Lots of repeated words and phrases that don't translate so well.

This series sure loves to fix complex problems with the simple solution of tea, lol. Clearly the root of the issue here was that the woman's in-laws were judgmental materialistic asshats and her husband wasn't helping to mediate their relationship for some reason, but hey, why address that? Let's just help her satisfy these judgmental in-laws with material goods. At least it made for a mercifully short filler.

Ya'll seem stressed by our pretty manhwa protagonists' solutions to problems. Might I recommend some green tea infused peach schnapps to ease the pain...

Users who are viewing this thread