The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 56

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂

New way to make a tea with alcohol. This need testing IRL :D

I wish this shit actually worked on mean in-laws lol

but for the drinkers in the audience, try adding a half ounce (or to taste) of bourbon to some Assam tea with honey and milk. Really nice on a chilly evening. ✨

Double-page supporter
This manhwa is now literally just to introduce tea recipes and I am LIVING

Fed-Kun's army
Solving relationship problems with tea. That was some fluffy sidechapter.

Tea parts are awesome but why do most servants have fancy noble titles? Damnation, this is the main thing that annoys me here!

Hell yes, rooibos. My fav tea at the moment. Also its so funny that i indeed didnt like rooibos at first. Its a taste that grows on you tho

Dex-chan lover
@Tyleesa apparently lower nobles would work as servants for higher level nobles, like work in the castle or has a personal maid, no idea if thats how it worked, but a bunch of otomes say it so im guessing theres a story there

...i dont think bribing your in-laws does much in the long run, but i suppose getting them drunk on tea could make them forget about the immutable factors that make them not like you

Group Leader
@Tyleesa in certain lores nobles would be served by lesser nobles and other persons ‘of genteel birth’ . As a matter of fact we even have real life examples, European history shows many euro-centric countries following similar practice. Lady-in-waiting or court-lady comes from this practice with the most extreme example being Queen Elizabeth of York who had half of her thirty-some ladies-in-waiting being nobles themselves. For our MCs they’re of the rank duke and duchess meaning they can claim to be second-to-none but the king/emperor or the king’s direct progeny. So it’s not uncommon practice for a noblewoman to be in her service. Of note they would still have normal servants to take care of the normal chores such as laundry, night soil, et cetera

Lmao maybe im too pessimistic at the moment but repairing relationships with tea? I wish it's that easy in life 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread