The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 58

Ahhh. So many beautiful scenes In this chapter. Thanks for the update and hard work! ❤️❣️❤️

Ok were over 50 chapters in and we still don't know what she's going to do about her parents.

The art in this chapter was so freaking beautiful oh my goodness

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

jeez... isn't the usual place they live in is a mansion too? also, the whole HUGE villa only servants take care of it/exclusively for when they went to vacation??
if i got it wrong, correct me - but jeebus. rich people huh :/

Dex-chan lover
@peachyv

Pretty sure it's something the nobility use to do when winter arrives. Rich enough to run to a summer home and back, doubles as a vacation spot.

Dex-chan lover
I don't pay as much attention as I should so when I found the TV Tropes page I hadn't known how much plot is ahead of us. I'm looking forward to reading
how Chloe's parents sold her off so I can see how dire things were before the Tea Queen took over.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure a hefty portion of why he wanted a vacation was to stop all the interruptions. 🤣

Gd0

I wish more manhwas scanlations didn't have to erase the original language, maybe add the translation next to it. I actually like it when the original korean is still there, I can learn korean bit by bit.

i don’t think i like these random issues, fixes and time skips. what’s even the plot of this story?

besides tea...

i don’t think i like these random issues, fixes and time skips. what’s even the plot of this story?

besides tea...
@enyoteremchi you answered your own question, it's all just about the tea!

(and Alphonse slowly trying to reconcile his feelings for Chloe and turn their relationship into a real marriage, but no one really cares about that shit that gets in the way of more tea!)

Users who are viewing this thread