The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 58

"And everything was decided by the court." AKA he was sentenced to death for deceiving and poisoning nobles.

seeing everything unfold rlly well makes me scared that one day she'll go back to the real world and lose everything she built in that reality :((

Dex-chan lover
sigh you can't condemn someone this fast. I am seeing things, this is not real.
aside from minor inconveniences like stomach aches, the duchess could have accused him of fraud. and while the court conclusion is nice, why not mention that seeing at this idiot, it has deterred competitors. like many other stores have closed shops even when they sold legitimate tea? because the duchess's brash actions settled that she is the one and only authentic monopoly of tea
this was so fast. husband could have used this opportunity of flushing out the fake(s. because there is somehow only one criminal) to help his wife, considering all he's seeing her for is to sleep with her as of recent. keep it in your pants will you, I thought you still had a contract that wasn't revised.
and why mention her fainting episode. literal guilt trip BUT she's been practicing good work ethic seeing as how she HASN'T fainted. "determined for Chloe to rest" my a**, I haven't seen you as of recent. use that time to spend it by being with your wife. it takes two to tango

Im surprised this society even has laws regarding food adulteration. If I recall correctly, such laws didn't appear untill the 1800s.

Granted the vibe i get from the art work would place it in a similar time period if the had same development.

Dex-chan lover
I’m a little perplexed by the people saying what’s going on with the plot aside from tea. Like... "tea" is literally in the title. That is the plot; the romance is a subplot. The A plot is Chloe spreading tea culture.

Dex-chan lover
@Xadhoom I think the charge itself isnt about the drink but more about the fact that he harm the nobility. He can be hanged for that, except the duchess (the one who charge him) give him a remission.

Aggregator gang
Wilkins?

giphy.gif

Of course disgracing the nobility is a crime lol. And a whole mansion that goes unused like 344 days of the year. Rich people man.

Dex-chan lover
A villa surrounded by roses. I wonder what type of tea she'll make next 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I’m sure that Alphonse is going to have her get plenty of “rest...”

Users who are viewing this thread