The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 62

girl acting like Ishigami Senku over here
I bet next time she will "invent" steam power engines with the escuse that is to "transport tea better and faster"

honestly i’m only thinking about how terrible of a businesswoman she is. dead gave away her entire proposal with no NDA. all her cards. exposed.

@enyoteremchi exactly what I was thinking. At this point, they literally do not need her "deal" to go forward with selling rosehip although it will incur the wrath of the Duke. Plus the explanation of vitamin C like how would they know why she compared it to a lemon, or what the f vitamins are and why does she already have a name for it.

Dex-chan lover
That's a bit dumb, I doubt anyone knows what vitamins are.

99NMP7c

She blurts unknown knowledge like it's nothing, expose all her cards immediately without even talking about the deal and vitamin won't bring a near dead person back. It's more prevention than an actual cure. If you're already one foot on the grave it's not going to do anything for you.

This whole arc is really forced, just a way to talk about the "power of tea"

Group Leader
What? You're dying from lung cancer? Here's white tea. It has tons of antioxidant so your body will improve in no time.

*Patient drink white tea*

Oh god, he's miraculously cure, praise to the power of tea *everyone in the room applaud*

Man, if some upstart noble lady gave me dried flowers to cure my grandma who's half a step into the grave I'd cuss her out of my shabby house.

If someone had the knowledge that something easily obtainable could prevent or even cure a serious disease, why the fuck would you NOT try and share this on at LEAST a national level. She is either the stupidest most short sighted and naive person or she is malicious. What the actual fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread