The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Tea and ham... if you make it right it will taste really good :D

@mammaria
OMG, yes! I can't wait to see more of it too. LOL, and he got cockblocked at the end! That just killed me.

It's nice to see the ML try to chase off the dudes trying to get close to his wifey too. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@penguinslovesnow
same!!! haha his angry face at the butler was hysterical lmaooo

omg yes i agree, that was such a pleasant sight to see. our poor mc can't look at him straight now tho bc of those hags asking her how her hubby was in... ahem. AGAIN, STH I WASN'T EXPECTING fdalksdfjklsd 🤣😳how scandalous!!!

Yes.. first the duke, then the royals and at the end!... TEA WILL CONQUER THE WORLD !! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
@SakuraShower

Yes, actually. Bustle dresses and puffed sleeves are coming into fashion in this manwa's timeline (kind of awkward considering they're going from a Rococo/Marie Antoinette style of dress to something popular in the 1870s in American/European fashion, but I digress.)

If you look up "Godey's Lady's Book" or "Frank Leslie's Lady's Magazine," you'll find that magazines were extremely popular, and fashion plates were how rich women got their ideas for what the next big fashions were going to be (usually from Paris.)

I've only studied the late Victorian era, however, so I cannot tell you about earlier than that. Fashion plates have been around for ages, though.

Ah, I just realized Ant Studio is also the one that makes Sketelon Soldier Cannot Protect Its' Master

Double-page supporter
I mean, I think pairing tea with ham is kinda strange too. Ham is pretty strong in flavor in addition to being moist and fibrous.

I mean for lunch at times I have a sort of black tea with my sammie so?? And the Chinese restaurant I go to always serves my dinner with black tea as well.

Just found this. It leans into its niche really well with the whole tea thing and looks competently written by the author. Look forward to more :D

How the hell does Lapsang smell like tobacco? Tobacco smells disgusting, Lapsang does not.

Users who are viewing this thread