The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

hmmm I must say I really like the overall artstyle...but am I the only one getting annoyed that their waists are getting thinner and thinner??? It's really starting to bug me in the latest chapters 😐

The beginning was lukewarm for me but I really started to like it halfway, just wanted to share my opinion if someone wanted to read this.

Our girl is falling in love and is getting "back blown out" sex. If they have a baby soon this will be peak romance.

Nuooooooooo, I binged this entire series and I'm all caught up and I need mooooooore!! XDDD This is one of the CUTEST, most SATISFYING things I've read in AGES. I love the protagonist, and her developing relationship with her husband is just *chef's kiss* delightful. I also got some new recipes out of this! XD Bless you, scanlators, for bringing this to us!

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Why is Mangadex behind on chapters? Other sites have up to 81.

FL is very timid. Overall felt like this story was kinda bland and boring because of the FL's personality. Her relationships with other characters seem forced as well. Look elsewhere if you are looking for a strong female MC.

I think the FL has a quiet strength that grows with each chapter. You leave feeling like you're desperate for a cup of tea though haha 😅

The relationship between the FL and the ML is slow and it takes time for you to understand why the ML is so seemingly emotionless.

But!- when the romance gets going it's just oodles of cuteness and adorableness 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread