The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

She mentions how it's common/expected for a dutchess to host "tea parties" but that is before she popularizes tea. Is it a different word in the Korean raws that was just translated as tea party or...? I found that confusing lol does anyone know?

Thank you for the update!

This chapter felt off to me...out of character for the Duchess. It felt more like an omake than an actual part of the continuity. Image is everything to a business owner, that she would risk acting like that infront of the aristocracy. In one chapter she gained 100 points in the business world and then went and lost 10k. 🤦‍♀️

I cannot fangirl enough for chapter 45. I fangirled so hard that I'm crying it's too cute. Too cute. Goodness gracious it's a cuteness overload. I'm so happy. Ah.
Fangirling at night when everyone is sleeping is a hard task, congrats me. Congrats.
FIGHTING Rumpi with Potato. Ye've done good lads. Keep it up.

i love this soooo much! thank you for the hard work Rumpi with Potato! so excited for the next chapters 😍

Does anyone know why Rumpi is about 10 chapters behind another (poorer imo) scanlation team? This isn't a complaint, just a curiosity.
I still wait for Rumpi's releases because I know it's better quality and there is no watermark.

@KhornateGod they're probably behind for that exact reason: it takes more time to create a quality translation. The language has to be proofread for flow and images have to be edited to remove watermarks, sound effects, and other issues that may crop up.

Regarding wife - I think "my wife" works better, but isn't "dear wife" a more natural/idiomatic turn of phrase? Would be a sign of intimacy/fondness too. "my lady" also works, though that's more formal/less intimate

thanks for the update! :)

the duchess' 50 tea recipes, or:

the cold-hearted duke's slow transition into an absolute wife guy

Alphonse... huuuhhh... I was warming up to you and you went ahead and said that.
I see misunderstanding in the future. I hope I'm wrong. :(

Supporter
OK, so this is pretty good. I had my doubts, but
it's very... relaxed but without being boring. pleasant. nice

@choleate Hopefully there isn't, but I'm pretty sure he said that cause their marriage contract says they're only supposed to sleep together once a month and he's been worried breaking that would upset her.

Ohhh he worries that they did the deed out of the contract that they had which only include 1 skeedadling every month. Now that he went and fished over the allotted fishing time he feels guilty

Damn this guy is adorable

Users who are viewing this thread