The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy, don't get me wrong. I do love myself a wholesome story and enjoy the tea story but.... There's barely plot? 😂

I really liked this at the beginning, but now it the plot seems like its repeating over and over. How many problems can be fucking solved by tea?!

Guys, "it's titled the Duchass' 50 Tea recipes"
THE TEA IS THE PLOT lol if this doesn't sound like a recipe book then idk

Came for the isekai, stayed for the tea and cute romance between the duchess and her duke. Looking forward to more!

One word for this story, mediocre. I put this in my waitlist a year ago because I can't see the hype in the early chapters but I thought it will get better. A year later, still as flat as ever. Plotholes here and there.

Art style: simple, plot: flatter than my sister's, ML: mediocre Disney Prince, FL: Not the best but not the worse either, Naruto-esque plot armor, villains: as meh as the leads and last but not the least, as cliché as they can be.

here is RAW chapters 57-104 https://newtoki92.com/webtoon/274750/%EA%B3%B5%EC%9E%91%EB%B6%80%EC%9D%B8%EC%9D%98-50%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80-%ED%8B%B0-%EB%A0%88%EC%8B%9C%ED%94%BC?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

This new chapter cant be anymore more tea-nerdy as it can be. I freaking loving it

Is it me or the story is just empty? There's nothing happening, except some tiny tea related events here and there.... It seems like the story will never end, or it'll just end with tons of time lapses.... I guess I'll wait for it to end and read it all in one go

I've also been following this for a long time but there is almost no intention to continue. The story revolves around tea, but the presentation of the tea itself is not appealing. It doesn't have to be a plot, but at least there is something that keeps you stick with the story until the end.

I don't want to be hypocritical, to be honest this also applies to some manga that have a simple premise. But if it leaves an impression, you're comfortable with the characters and etc., it won't be a problem. But this webtoon isn't. It's flat, flat. If the goal is to heal, well, I feel nothing. I think for this multi-chapter format, it is a disadvantage either.

Why does the ML suddenly want to put her in a cage? Wasn't
he locked up in a small room in his childhood?
:/ They made the ML so generic they forgot his own backstory...

Contributor
I took the tea challenge and managed to binge 20 chapters until I succumbed and made chamomile and valerian tea with milk and honey.

Users who are viewing this thread