The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 10

i really don't want her to end up with her husband😭😭😭 I hope the author changes her mind and don't follow the novel. I want her to be happy but I don't want the douche husband to get what he wants in the end. I want him to regret putting such a kind person through all this shit just because he doesn't like her family😟 It's not her fault that her family is messed up.

Is the AH of a Duke really the ml??? I'm gonna be so upset. He's horrible!!
He has like ZERO redeeming features, even having the one won't help him at all.
Jesus, I don't understand why ml's have to be possessive, arrogant jerks. I

The 2nd ML syndrome is hitting hard.
Duke being trash is definitely not helping 😒

I'm still rooting for the manwha to go a different route 😭

Double-page supporter
Bro. Who is that bitch the Duke brought in? I feel nothing but disgust for this fucker. Why can't the 2nd ML have the win for once...

it's very rare for me to actually root for the second ML (because i would feel sad if i rooted for the 2nd ML knowing that FL would end up with the main ML) and it's hitting hard in this case. i really dont like the ML, i hope he dies

Don't get back to that garbage unless he suffer ten fold what you've been through. It's better to sexually frustrated than emotionally unstable.

God wouldn't it be fantastic if the 2nd ml actually won for once bcs look at how sweet he is ToT god I can't stand the absolute dogshit of the Duke I can't stand his clown-looking ass and how dare he start get jealous now of all times duchess pls get together with cemi, if only for my own peace of mind

brb punching my pillow for the 1,459,789th time due to Second Male Lead Syndrome 😭😭😭😭

thank you for translating 🥰

No one:

Not a soul:

The artist:
i got this new anime manhua plot. basically there's this high school girl class woman except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student New bitch shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

Can I get something wholesome for once... if this goes on, I can die of angst and drama.

@Tyne : Bruh, go away with your gibberish.

Users who are viewing this thread