The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 10

Hate guys like her husband who neglect their partners and then have the NERVE to get upset or get jealous when someone else shows interest in them. Sit down sir, you had your chance!! Cemi simps rise!!

I swear if she ever goes back to that dickbrain, I would lose my mind
(but all of them still goes back with their dickhead husbands)

lmfao so the duke knew that his wife is righteous and overall a good person but still treated her like s*ht

this is probably the worst male lead i ever seen, and i've seen MANY

actually, why do so many authors do that? they set up the story of both leads not getting along, and present them like they actually don't know each other well/they have many misunderstandings of each other which fuels their problems. but then, when it's convenient, turns out both of them have known for a long time that the other is actually a kind soul like ???

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh POS husband. I don't mind her sleeping with him but I hope she wouldn't end up with him. Make their divorce final

I don’t care about anyone. Just let Cemi be the ML and him and FL live a happy life 😀🔫

Not gonna lie, Arthur kinda sucks. Yeah he got stuck in a marriage he didn't want but he literally starved her into divorce and forced his employees to quit so they didn't lose their income. He ain't even that cute, lowkey villain aesthetic but it's weakkk, let Roxanna go off and live her best life without Mr. Product of Society

Omg I can't wait with this one, its fucking edge of my seat anticipation for her to fucking just simp his ass. Ugh.

Basically since the ML doesn't want to deal with his own in-laws shenanigans he decides to punish the only decent person in the family and servants because he can, now he is feeling jealous because she is beloved by many while not seeing how she is being mocked by all around them.
NO, just NO! if those trash of in-laws are using YOUR name YOU go and make them STOP, if you want to monopolize your wife you don't mistreat her, spoiled brat of a man

At this point I don’t know why I’m reading this (the smut) because the ML is trash. Cemi is best boy ❤️

Wow... This just might be one of the trashiest ML's I have read about. Wonder how the author plans to save that train wreck of a human being that's more like trash on the side of a road...

Users who are viewing this thread