The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 4

okay, but they are equally unlikable. Hes scumbag and shes horny af? So she wanted to enjoy her life ~ sexually btw. Shes thirsty of affection or something.... Idk they annoy me both.

Ugh get rid of this plot already- I WANT TO SEE SOME ACTION😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for the update

Double-page supporter
I don't understand her husband why is here??? And her tits is she lactating? Lmfao

Thanks for the update Salty Witches!

Anyone can tell that's her husband but of course, she won't be able to 🙄

Also, it's terrible that her husband blames her for the actions of the men in her family. He obviously knows that they live in a man's world, so it's not like she could have done anything about it.

Yes and we were born yesterday as if we can’t recognize that’s the duke because of that tiny mask. Definitely 😀

So uhm...the duke being a gigolo might be the reason he couldn't do his "husband job" at home all this time or...?

Wasn’t he described as an upstanding man who hate people to be treated bad. But look what he did, blame her for stuff she had no control over. He is a dirtbag for what he did to her. I find it weird that the only thing she is concerned about is having good sex lol. What is this plot?! Also, her boobs look smaller when she is naked. When she wears a dress they are massive.

Users who are viewing this thread