The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 7

Im so confused! Like i genuinely dont understand the flow of this story, the plot, the character setup etc.

Anyone has the link to the novel please tag me

This kind of ML is pretty trashy but usually they're the type to simp harder and crawl on their knees for their wives' attention. I can't wait for THAT to happen and FL gets her "revenge". 😈

What's mean divorced your wife and being her secret lover. Will he married again and still being his previous wife secret lover ? Good two birds with 1 stone

he may be cute but I still want him to suffer and realize how much of a jackass he was. I need to feed on them regret tears!!!!!

Playing devils advocate for a bit, and yes I do agree his attitude is absolute shit and he brought this mostly on himself, but to give the Duke his due this was as much of an arranged marriage for him as it was for her if we could for a moment gloss over his title and authority he commands in the marriage for simply being a noble man for a sec. Hard I know, but while a bad marriage is disproportionately harder on a woman because she's deprived of those things I do want to make a point that it's is a relationship that affects both parties, and her family has been absolutely horrible to him as well. Again I'm just noting some legitimate grievances on his side of things as well despite how much worse he made it with his callous attitude up until this point, but because he's at least motivated to try before their divorce it honestly feels like they're both starting from scratch so we'll see where it goes I guess.

@KrimzonHawka
Yeah, it's really because of her horrible family that he's wanting this divorce. They are greedy people that used their marriage to gain more power and control. And the thing is, you can't exactly cut all ties with the house because of the whole "political marriage" thing. So long as he's married to her, he's stuck with the family as well.

@omegaxis1 well best cut ties then. pinkgirl will be happy, and the duch won't have to deal with her family. guess it's not that simple. but it's not like that guy is in love with her from the start

....i loved her face when she retort him damn all that frustration in a single expression...the duke didnt treat her good so i really hope even if they decide to pick him as the ml, i hope he suffers first like make him realize what the duchess have suffered!

To disregard her basic necessity just so she'll accept the divorce....Honestly speaking the guy is only here bcs of the sex like he doesn't even care abt the duchess feelings or wellbeing. Lmao may he suffer from a ntr or something pls...although the guy is trash but we all know they'll end up together so atleast make him suffer first :'))

Users who are viewing this thread