The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 8

Seeing the other woman's relationship being compared to her own and it being shown as "turning out well!" made me ill. Idk if the author just hates women or is trying to be "true to the setting" but i dont like how women who are neglected and abused for years are supposed to suddenly love their husbands after the boys have some stupid fucking epiphany. Fuck that, seriously. No one deserves to endure this and then be gaslit into thinking their marriage is suddenly wonderful and their spouse isn't a cockroach.

@DonSau
He stays as a simp, bluehair ends up fucking her raw and this guy cope saying his love has transformed into admiration for her

Okay she needs to sleep with him. He’s super cute and like....Please let this poor lady get some dick from any other man than the duke, especially before his inevitable redemption ark. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
@dragonreader we all know how it goes in real life, why can't this be a nice fantasy where the dude actually has an epiphany and changes into a better human being?

this is like that manhwa "I don't like you anymore" but fl there makes more sane decisions.

@dragonreader

You could look at it from a different perspective, after all, it is quite an accurate depiction of survivor bias and how society uses it to pressure individuals into certain decisions.
Decisions, that would be considered irrational and harmful under proper scrutiny.

After all, the mindset of "look it turned out ok for x, so it will be fine for you too!" is ridiculously common place.

Nevermind that this novel is also guilty of feeding us survivor bias, since we know who'll be end game 😒
But at least there's other stories out there which include better agency 😅

When will the divorce and separation start? I want to see the husband crying sh*t

reu

Dex-chan lover
@dragonreader you do understand that neither party has much if any say on who they're engaged to, right?
If there any love between them at all, then things turned out well

She look like she have many close friends. Why do they not help her? Her husband literally try to starve her to death by taking away her funds.

Fed-Kun's army
He literally has the same face as the ML, just with a different hair color

Users who are viewing this thread