The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Someone please add the h tag.
I def choke when seeing that humongous, whited-out dick.

In the mornings I would open new tabs for the new chapters then, I would go to work and read during my lunch. I go to open a tab while waiting for some files to load, and I open this up. Straight up titties pop up on my screen and damn never have I felt so much shame for reading smut. I hope the security camera didn't get a view of my phone.

Seriously.... The gigolo turning out to be Arthur is revolting... The bastard was trash to her, but still gets to mess with her. That's kinda not fair to her

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Darn I was hoping there would be some plot to this, but it doesn’t sound like it... do we get any backstory at least? Does the ML ever do anything to deal with her family? I mean.. isn’t that the reason he’s trying to divorce her to begin with?

This duke just makes me wanna punch his face. The FL deserves better but considering how the prologue ended, it seems she continued meeting up with this 'prostitute'. Anyway, I'm staying for the art so I just hope the plot thickens in the next chapters.
Oh and of course the 🔥spicy🔥 moments too 😉

Wtf!
the duke is a piece of sh*t ! She wanted to sleep with another man!! Let her, you crappy man. Ugh this woman will be sold to some other pervert after the divorce so let her do what she desires just once atleast. F*ck your useless pride! If you have pride then make your wife orgasm in bed, provide her with basic necessities and LOVE HER! Instead of making her lonely for her father’s deed. I hate men who are selfish like this. Dropping this because I can’t stand that man with a stick up his ass. Gentleman??! Not to his wife *spits*

I agree with the comments that the ML is dogshit but I’m waiting for the moment when he gets jealous and/or hopefully heartbroken 😏 cause the FL gonna be pissed when she finds out, right? Also I wanna see if there’s gonna be a 2nd ML 👀

What the fuck 😀 not only is the art style scary, where their bones are being crushed 24/7 but also the script is cringey as fuck 👩🏽‍💻 I can’t read this anymore, it looked like the artist was trying to do a sexy scene and an emotional scene combined but it just turned out awkward. Dropped — (plus the ml is absolutely dogshit)

Users who are viewing this thread