The Duke and the Tutor - Ch. 7

Yeah, those pups need training, this was real bad on the duke's part. Oh my god that cliff hanger! ;__;

Contributor
YO nice job. I think I cheered a little in my head. Hell yeah, take charge

Also what the fuck Duke

ok i gotta say this WHO THE HELL GETS UNTRAINED HUNTING DOGS FOR THEIR SON THOSE DOGS R WAY TO DANGEROUS FOR A CHILD

Lol Hello my name is Jace and I'm suffering LMAO!!!

This poor dude is just trying to be a good teacher after some other hardship and now the Duke is on his way to being another walking headache.

Lol going above and beyond for his student. I have a feeling the duke's son will feel a little differently towards MC after this.

Thanks for the chapter.

what kind of warped sense of cuteness... the duke reminds me of a more extreme and detached version of the dad from prozd's "dad tries bonding with his nerd son" skits lol... thanks for the chapter

@shooter4hualian In all fairness, dobermans can be extremely cute and affectionate, just that they needed to be trained properly as all young dogs need to be. XD Btw I love prozd!

Contributor
I guess they're puppies, but there's a reason you make certain certain large breeds are well-trained before keeping them around physically-small children, I do believe...? >_>; This is not my area of expertise, mind.

...To be fair the thing that actually went definitively wrong here was the leash snapping; it's totally possible reasonable safety was going to be followed. And judging the pups when they're unexpectedly presented with a small animal to chase, is unfair of me.

Users who are viewing this thread