The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 10 Ch. 128 - Make-up

Sounds like the level of romantic awareness I had as a young man his age. Won't ever think of them as the "good ol' days". Thanks for the translation!

jak

Contributor
Lol, did anyone notice that Viola insulted her own mother at the end?

Dex-chan lover
I still think Daleth looks pretty with her scars. I think Zuko has made it so I don't fucking see them as deformations anymore, which is weird but okay.

Yes. That should not be considered unusual given how all three of them despise their mother. @jak

I mean consider the following:

Duke: I want to marry my servant who sexually teases me everyday.
Viola: I want to marry a man five times older than I am who is currently serving my older brother
Walter: I want to marry some random witch I found who is the sister of the person who cursed my older brother.

I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world to repair their relationship to her after that exchange.

Dex-chan lover
....are we sure Daleth and Sade aren't blood-related to Alice in some way? Like, Alice's mom was the non-witch sister that left home?

I will never support walter getting near daleth until he loses the autismo meme grudge

Walter doesn't deserve a good end, man. I'm not budging on that one bit, I remember how he used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread