The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 10 Ch. 140 - "Love" is Truly Wondrous

So I’m guessing she loved the grandfather but was never received. Duke looks a lot like gramps, so she puts curse on him.

Dex-chan lover
I know the duke thinks it's his grandfather, but what if they've been sent into the future and the duke is this man's grandfather

Fed-Kun's army
I'm calling it now - gramps uses magic as well!

How else would he recognize his fully grown grandson?

Double-page supporter
@tamerlane dude ... you might be onto something. Maybe she cursed him so that no one can touch him until he grows old enough to resemble his grandfather, and then she'll unleash the curse on him so that she can have an untainted duke. She seems possessive like that. What if Sharon was also in love with the grandfather, and he reciprocated those feelings? Or at least the grandfather was in love with her? So that's why she put a curse on her as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'll bet that gramps looks like the duke but with wrinkles and mustache.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much of the future did they change?

Also, the duke really is a goth/depressed midoriya.

Dex-chan lover
I bet that old grandpa duke is indirectly responsible for the curse. Maybe the witch loved him but didn't get loved back?

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
what if, she fell in love with duke's father. grandpa oppose them.

and I feel like Sharon is actually a friend with her

Dex-chan lover
This 100% insane to even suggest but... what if Sade is a time traveller and Duke is her lost love

1) Duke's curse effectively prevents any living thing from laying their hands on him, such as other women. But it also protects him.
2) Alice's mother was cursed into a magic coma, it is possible Sade intended to put Alice into a coma as she was getting close to Duke despite his curse, but her mother got in the way
3) She hates Daleth and ruins her face, because Daleth is actually the original Sade of this timeline, not her twin, and thus is also destined to fall in love with Duke
(This distortion of the timeline makes Daleth super insecure and she ends up falling for Duke's brother instead)
4) The "everyone was against our love" is because she's 150 years old (and counting) who preys on what is still a little boy when all the cursing and stuff is going down

Users who are viewing this thread