The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Joker

Dex-chan lover
We have a proposal, an outright marriage proposal! Man, our duke is mild mannered and looks like a pushover, but he's got guts where it counts. Good lad.

RS

Contributor
The earnest egocentric duke and his satisfactory sisterly maid.

Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
Why I feel like page 10 and later are not a foreshadowing but the whole answer for all that is happening but we just can't understand it right now.

A big step of Duke with his outright marriage proposal ( if we count, this must be second one, first one are when he annoucement it at main estate)
Somehow, in just 1 page, I feel like Rob seem like doesn't really senile as the way he usually act

Dex-chan lover
"He did grow some balls but Rob....One page was enough to get me 'Hmm' Let's see what will happen with Rob, I think he played a big role in the curse."
-Eonlars

Holy shit, the route this manga is taking is stressing me out. How deep is this rabbit hole. How complict is Rob in what happened? What does Alice know?

Dex-chan lover
The duke put to work his balls and more tragedy appears. Maybe this is the real misery that the witch wanted.

Aggregator gang
That panel of Rob reminded me of one of the Omakes or Extras or whatevers where the Author jokingly said that Rob was the Witch that put the curse on him or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread