The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - Bribe

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else get a bit scared when seeing everyone we know on the front page? I was, for few seconds, thinking this is the final chapter, with the whole series ending on an unsatisfying "we found a way to remove the curse, and now I'm writing a novel about my experiences. Oh, my Darling is calling, see you all!" page. Thank god for the Octopus.

Contributor
Daleth is probably Alice from the future, the sudden reveal of time magic proves it.

Dex-chan lover
ah why did they have to say time travel has a play in this story xd kinda ruins it for me since I hate time travel :(

Dex-chan lover
Looking at that color page, I realize the author really, really likes girls with black-painted fingernails.

Dex-chan lover
wait are go gonna go full time slip and make future alice be the one that curses the duke?

Dex-chan lover
"Daleth is probably Alice's mother or something."
-Eonlars

@Vasqueztion I was going to argue about the same thing, clearly remembering how we already caught her without the mask, but then some details started to feel strange :
First, how she isn't wearing a nun outfit.
Second the fact her hair are clearly showing, probably on purpose from the author.
Third, Sharon's journal was mentioning TWO women in white sister habits (chap 60, p.4), Daleth said during sabbath she barely knew Sharon but knew who was the witch who cursed the duke and despised her (chap 39).
Fourth, the assets, if you catch my drift, as shown in chap 40 and 61, Dulles/Daleth (?) is quite busty, though it also goes against this masked person being Alice I guess.

Some options being : she's the same white nun we know (she knows about the journal), she's someone unrelated maybe the second white nun, she's Alice from the future but if Zain is the one controlling time that's unlikely + lack of cleavage, she's Sharon, she's the witch who cursed the duke which could incidentally be any of the aforementioned.

The plot thickens.

Users who are viewing this thread