The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 7 Ch. 85 - Coffin

Double-page supporter
WELL THEN. That was... dramatic.

I can never remember what the story is in manga like this.

but y did she order zain to destroy sharon diary??? what's in there? the secret to summon witches?? like how sharon even know about witches in the 1st place??

Plot twist and finally some real development. I did suspect something like that...and I'm waiting for a couple more confirmations. I'm really liking this manga!

@yamibi I don't think so, ..although that mirror scene might point that way, there are many other's that point them to be two separate people.

Contributor
Lot of progress here, and nice to know Sharon can still be saved

Also, Gyaru witch, i want.

@Shamz Zain said, that no matter how many times he tried he couldn't save them. Which I took as he kept going back and all outcomes where the same.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 @MrKawaii The original use of warlock is basically a magic user who can't be trusted by other magic users, generally witches in this case, they might even be a traitorous former member of the coven that considers them a warlock now or something like that.

Witch is originally gender neutral to begin with, but nowadays there's about as many different uses for any of these kinds of terms across various fictional settings as there are different fictional settings. Including males being wizards or warlocks and women being witches, as you said. But since they're calling Zain a witch, they're going with the gender neutral version I'd imagine.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Right, but in reality, he would be closer to a warlock, methinks, in that he has "forbidden" (or rare magic) magic, and has kind of betrayed the other witches by bringing humans to their sabbath, no? That would also logically make Caph one as well. Anyway, just a bit of things to think about.

@Beregorn that'd be kinda cool if it was like a diavolo doppio situation where they just have multiple personalities

At first I thought this was a romcom with an interesting setting, but now here we are

Well throw my prediction out the window since a 4th person has entered the plot. Main question is the motive behind the curses. I think the main reason is jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread