The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 7 Ch. 92 - Caph & Zain

Fed-Kun's army
That wasn't even that high up, like shes a circus performer. If that the situation Daleth wanted to set up, couldn't she have just done this during any performance? This is some rube goldberg ass plan

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a really bad plan for Daleth. Yeah, congrats for making Zain use his magic.
But what makes her think he'll be willing to use it how she wants after she tried to kill the one person Zain loves?
In Zain's shoes I'd be more willing to kill Daleth than work with her at this point, since she is clearly willing to injure or kill people I care about for her own gain.
Not how this is going to play out because manga but still.....

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I'm remembering that one episode from the "Fairly OddParents" where everybody ended up looking the same, so the fairies couldn't grant wishes and, due to the magic accumulation, ended up exploding.

Maybe this is one of the reasons for Daleth's plan? Who knows?

Dex-chan lover
@PrivatePublic Daleth has become pretty fucked up thanks to her sister and she being more of a true witch with morals not aligning to humans unlike Caph and Zain for the most part. I wonder if Daleth might try to use Alice to persuade Zain too as it's Alice's mom that D aleth wants to s ave

Double-page supporter
This is really fucking dumb. She'd break her pelvis or leg something but she ain't going to die from that height. Hell, she could get away with a sprained ankle or even nothing. That's like two stories.

And how this translates into the wacko using his magic for her is nonsensical. This is why SoL manga should not, do not and generally can not have a story. This is just plain stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I'm bringing image
jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_za_warudo_huo-long_heater_sound_replacement_17832_0.jpg

ZA WAAARUDO!!!!

What the fuck was Duke going to do? He ran right at her to catch her. That would end very very poorly...

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk Even if that is her plan, it requires her surviving Zain using the magic long enough to study it. Hard to dodge a few hundred knives thrown at you while time is frozen, for example. Or a single knife to the throat/eye/etc.

Though she probably knows Zain is too soft to do any of that.

What a great read, I finally caught up.
The couples in this manga is a straight 10/10, and the story and characters are both top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread