The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 8 Ch. 97 - Diet

Dex-chan lover
Walter could have just suggested that Viola start using the next larger size of stocking, but noooo...!!! Idiot worthless brother.

How the fuck is that fat? She just went back to being anorexic, what the fuck is this

Dex-chan lover
Walter kinda needed this development to be honest. We do kinda need to see how the siblings interact with one another outside of the Duke as otherwise Walter would a bit one-note as "the little brother with an inferiority complex and desire to be heir."

Double-page supporter
> whole chapter is about how she's "fat"
> saying her thighs are thick
> etc etc etc

wow the bar truly is as low as possible huh lmao. im getting a headache and i havent even read the comments yet. ugh.

Contributor
LHUQyAdl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Mah_Buddy_Keith one would think that doing it a bit would not be all too terrible. That diet seems like it really throws your body out of homeostasis or equilibrium. Of course a healthy diet is important, Too my knowledge you are still supposed to eat at least 30g of carbs if you go on the diet with something of a max of 90 or 60. hard to remember all t he details. I think if the overweight person already has a relatively healthy lifestyle, but is not getting the results they desire, atkins ain't all to bad for a bit. Also think one should somewhat follow the diet of their ancestors. Always seemed like I felt much better eating traditional foods rather than dishes from far more foreign cultures. Though I have a sensitive gut. I don't know if one can exactly perform a proper and unbiased test.

Everyone is talking about THICC, but no one is mentioning that Viola's nail in the last page was running away from the finger tip

Dex-chan lover
f
Google play "Baby Come Back" by Player or "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel

Users who are viewing this thread