The Duke of Death and His Maid

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm starting to think Alice mother is the witch. The reason she put the curse on him was to keep other potential marriage partners away.

Group Leader
Say, if she used wool or similar organic based material to make the scarf, wouldn't it rot away?

Chapter 29: Man, I really like this manga but it's starting to look like the kind that never evolves beyond its initial scenario.
Chapter 30: Ooooh!

@ZdrytchX wouldn't the duke's touch kill the bacteria that try to ingest the organic material?

Dex-chan lover
And she was never seen again~

Man she cleans up well. Into like...a different person. Also, Alice had those clothes lying around which means that stuff was probably Alice's. So...let your imagination run around with that.

Aggregator gang
good ole' beauty and the beast archetype plot. truly an amazing 'tale as old as time'.

They had a chance to remove the curse. I am not sure if I am happy with them spending the dream together to get physically close/improve their relationship...When they could have had the chance to remove the curse and do just that later on in real life.

Contributor
I think, that "Fril-kun" is referred to "frills" cuz author want to make more frills on Alice clothes to increase her cuteness.

I'm an ass-man too but who wouldn't make an exception for alice.

Users who are viewing this thread