The Duke's Daughter Is a Former Veterinarian That Has Been Abandoned, but Is Very Popular with Fluffy Beings!

I don't get why she had to have the broken engagement trope and not just aim to travel around the world in the first place.

So far, it's a nice read, the story isn't very new or exciting and she is ridiculously OP. But for a fluff read, the premise is good.

How does truck-kun kill so many people in one day? What a hard worker, I hope they don't die from overwork and wake up elsewhere...

Not a fan of beastmen and pretty cliché beginning, was hoping a new isekai but at least the animals is cute.

Group Leader
I put the title in JP, because the English title that was there before was grammatically incorrect and still had japanese words that made it hard to understand.

I think the title here is hinting that she was betrayed/abandoned, but is still loved by "mofumofu", which would be in this context fluff-people/animals (anything fluffy basically).

So yeah, with that in mind, reset the title back to JP, and corrected the English translation of the title which was grammatically incorrect (and also still had japanese inside and no one likes japanish).

Obviously I'm not the translator of this, so if you think it was better before (@tsukihana), change it back.

(your previous title was: The Daughter is a Former Veterinarian Has Been Abandoned, but Is Very Popular With Mofumofu!)
_________________________________________________________^ missing "that"_______________________________^ weird Japanese word in an English title

Aggregator gang
This manga isn't bad, but I feel that every situation is so easily resolved that the heroine is effectively playing on "easy-mode".
The bad guys confess when captured, the main villain conveniently gets angry and talks too much. Meanwile back home the prince is now disgraced and must find the MC to beg forgiveness.

Also there is, like, zero veterinarian information transmitted to readers. (I was hoping for some infodumps.)
There is no worldbuilding. No dilemmas. No interesting characterization. No trope subversions. If you said this series was written by a 14-year-old, I'd believe it.

I'm giving this a 5/10 rating. There are worse mangas, of course. SO much worse. The scanslation is well done, the art is pretty good, the plot is passable. It's just, while there are no obvious bad points beyond the simplicity, I can't see any good points to put it above, say, "Saviour's Book Café" (6/10) or "Milady Wants to Relax" (6.5/10, bonus for good art).

Well, in the end that's just my opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread