The Dungeon Cleaning Life of a Once Genius Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Jeeze this guy. "To think that I, Kim Jun-Woo, had a ride on a city bus". Yeah man, that is how most people get around, lol. He really is not getting that this life is 100% different. On top of that, this man was so scared of not being rich he wanted the association to cut other people's jobs, wtf. I think this story is meant to make him "see" the reasons behind the cleaners but honestly, it sounds like a shit story. Someone with this attitude doesn't just change their mind from suffering in that position, they would just continue to blame everyone around them. It shows from him blaming the leader of the cleaning team, just because their son bought to light what happened. I hope he doesn't make it and is a cleaner forever.

Supporter
This dude is seriously unlikable. I get thats the point but it's tiresome just reading his thoughts. I can only imagine how well the scanlators are doing it. Thank you flame scans. You're doing us a service.

Dex-chan lover
Im liking this. Dudes for sure is bad but writing wise it should be interesting. Interesting for me at least cause i got sick of stupidly done justice character. Korean writing likes to do these ugly startings anyways and its expectable that he will change which i hope he dont but he probs will.
Also the mundane "cleaning". I have long crave mundane fantasy life which is what ever else other than the fighting or the high jobs. Hope this one will give me that mundaneness i have been craving.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Wow an actual piece of shit of an MC not the cartoonishly evil either

Users who are viewing this thread