The Emperor Is Afraid That the Princess Will Have the World

If the description is in hard to understand engrish, than the translation will also be hard to understand.
Rated 1/10 stars, and ignored from future lists.

Double-page supporter
Normally translations from Chinese stuff gets straight weird, but setting that aside this doesn't even seem promising from the get go

It’s pretty difficult to understand but thank you for your hard work anyway!

Fed-Kun's army
short chapters, hard to understand,
maybe it will be better read later with more chapters, for now its just 3 chapters (+0) long prologue

Let me guess, MC gets reincarnated in ancient China/Korea with OP medical/martial arts powers, takes over the body of a girl who was "betrayed for the lulz" by her family, she takes revenge on her family members who are obviously self inserts for the author's IRL bullies, instantly meets a 10/10 love interest who is a powerful government official and more and more handsome men who are powerful officials show up as love interests as the MC acts out the author's revenge fantasy.

How close am I?

I like it!! I don't know why everyone is saying all these things. The only confusing part is two characters kind of look the same, but they have different eye and hair colour. It moves really fast, but also because of that you can actually feel like the story has gotten somewhere. The people saying this is really bad have obviously never seen a bad manga. They're blowing this WAY out of proportion. Try it!! Nothing wrong with trying ;)

This is really sloppily paced. It feels like for every chapter we get to read we're missing about three chapters of plot development that happened off screen.

I like the premise of some super-skilled assassin reincarnating into an ancient Chinese/Japanese/Whatever culture and becoming a pawn for a vampire while at the same time getting her own vengeance, that's a good plot... but at 13 chapters in she's basically done nothing but kill two fodder dudes and be a maid... like no exaggeration that's pretty much everything she's done.

Many thanks to the translation and update! But I want to ask the staffs if the story gets interesting? I am assuming it is worth the slow pacing if the amazingly awesome staff's are still continuing translating the series.

I think this is one of those chinese manhuas that gets better in say, after 20 chapters (or more) 😂
When u finally understand whats happening and stuff. Thank u for yiur hardwork guys!

Double-page supporter
Are all chinese manga about being reborn as ancient chinese royalty?

People pls give it a chance the only thing bad about it is how slow the updates are, but now the updates is faster, you'll also
enjoy once you reach the part where all the plots the FL made and planed for actually start happening

Users who are viewing this thread