The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 1

I mean someone is dying in front of you... that’s not a disinterested husband that’s a sociopath 😪

Dex-chan lover
@Centurionzo probably something in the notebook touched him and now he realized how he can't live without her and all that stuff. Or maybe she was somehow very magical and was the reason why he never had any headache before? Anw there are plenty of reasons, we just have to wait to find out.
And he wasn't sad because he is fucking heartless. He didn't give a fuck about her when she was living, so why should he care if she died.

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeeeeh.. so the twist here is, it's the ML who's actually regretful and wants to redo it....
I'll be keeping an eye on this for now.. 👁️👁️

again a shitty emperor for fuck sake she was perfect and the emperor haaaharghhh sigh he didnt deserve her

Am I the only one who is having problems with the website?
Anyways, thank you so much for picking this up, it sounds really interesting

@zokoi19
Reminds me of "Actually, I was the Real One", but here, we start the story off by moving on from the death of the FL and seeing the aftermath.

It's rather nice to see how the emperor is starting to notice how not having the empress with him is causing so many problems. You only know what you have when you've lost it.

Wow, another collection of fucking son of a bitc* fu*king bastar*.
I hate him 100000000000%

Okay the ML is a peace of shit and deserves this situation buuuut I'm in. Looks interesting and I like the art a lot. Can't wait for more chapters 😁

I just want the emperor to suffer for a long time without turning back time (cheat redemption). Just....live with your regrets and own them

here we go with hateful male leads again... let's get ready for his oh so sad backstory that justifies his assholness at some point down the line

i feel sorry for the empress, but i hope she'll be a good character and not just a mary sue

Users who are viewing this thread