The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 1

is the original korean saying that the country is 10,000 people? Or...? 100k maybe? That's a small af town.
Hoping the ML gets a hard time to repent for being neglectful~

I want to see what this dude has to offer, maybe he'll have a similar story like one of those trashy MLs or disgusting ex lovers of other manwhas, and the point of this story is to give them a redemption opportunity? I mean yeah, go and have your 2nd chance jackass, I hope she'll kill u if u prove to be an useless trash. 🤭💜

Anyway, I'm open to see what's going to heppen, I'm prolly judging too soon so yeah. Let me know his story and blabla because yeah, even tho he made me so mad and I wanted to burn him, I'm willing to give him a 2nd chance if he suffers A LOT!!!

More than just a curse, he needs to suffer, A LOT.

Ps. Who cares about him, hope u die, the Empress deserves a lot better. Hope she'll have that without this scumbag, lolol.

Edit: Ty for sharing guys ♡

10k people is practically a village, did author mean 10 million?? 😂

Also wow, what a trash ML 🙃 I hate characters (and people) like this -- characters/people who are so self-centered and everything is always about them (their own comfort, their needs/wants, their convenience, etc.), and only when they lose the source of their comfort/convenience do they regret being such trash. And not because they're sorry -- they're just sorry their life's harder now. Already from this chap it sounded like ML was whining because his life wasn't easy anymore, down to getting a headache from the flowers (lol). I really hope FL rejects him hard, that would be soooo satisfying to read

i think the bored corona kids aren't so bored anymore with all these projects, are you, kids? thank you for picking this up

I don’t read many romance series where the mc is male, but I’m completely invested. This looks like it will be really good, and I’m super interested into seeing what she wrote that affected him so much. Thank you for sharing!

I’m excited to read a romance story where the MC is a man. Normally all the MC’s are women.. this is refreshing!

He better work for redemption. Because right now he is an ungrateful, arrogant, self absorbed, piece of shit who’s only redeeming character is he’s pretty.

why is it just glossing over the fact that she was poisoned?? as in, premeditated murder? of an EMPRESS??

is it trying to say that he murdered her? or that no one gives a shit enough to investigate? or did the author just need an easy death scene and not bother to make it make sense

trash ml.. i hope when he goes back, she remembers everything and doesnt end up with him.. but thats just asking for too much 😒

There’s only ONE thing I want. I don’t care about the plot or how little their kingdom is (like 10,000 people?). I just want the relationship to go smoothly, no fucking side characters that create hiccups between the mc and the empress, no politics or war, just a plain vanilla love story about a dude trying to redeem himself. Please, I beg u

So he only wants her back because she made his life easier? Seriously?

Everyone calm down, we still don't know anything yet. Maybe he wants to redeem himself, you saw how they gave him a book the empress wrote? Maybe it has her feelings and stuff and while reading it he realised his mistakes. Let's just be patient and see before we assume.

@pandrea it doesn't have to be love, it's good as long as he starts to genuinely treats her well and try to make it up for her. If someone wronged me I don't want then to change their attitude because of their love but because they genuinely regret doing what they did because it's wrong.

@edma I agree! Yes, I would like to see their relationship develop with that in mind, for him to understand and right his wrongs in essence - curious to learn more about her perspective and side of things too!

Users who are viewing this thread