The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 2

@Kuroku2 there are panels where she is writing stuff in her diary at the table, wearing deep blue dress. here, both english and indonesian versions do not have them.

here is one of missing panels:
2911814-1.png

@makc123 Oooh I see it now, yeah! It cuts off right at the suggesting for a second wife part, it looks like... Dang you're good!

LOLOLOL IM SURPRISED HE IS BACK TO HIS CHILDHOOD! i thought he was going back to 3 years or so but dang i love childhood romance too lolol

Double-page supporter
I kind of wish we had a bit more of a look at the emperor's motivation other than "I read her diary and decided I should sacrifice everything for her". There should be a lot of people who sacrificed themselves for the empire, to fulfill a role, etc, and he should be aware of it. So why is her sacrifice so impactful to him, when he seemed to care so little about her? The thing with the flowers is a nice touch, but it just shows that she was attentive of his needs and he took it for granted, it doesn't really tell us anything about him. How did he perceive her before, and how did knowing the truth make him feel guilty? Like, if he was cold to her because he thought she was power-hungry, and then he learns that she never had a choice, then I could see the guilt eating away at him more believably. Here it seems like the author just didn't want to put too much effort into the set-up. Even the narration highlights it "this story starts with the MC noticing the absence of the woman he neglected". He wants to just outline the situation then jump right into the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kynnath yeah im hoping that we'll get small snippets now and then to reinforce how truly excellent she was. much more effective than a big dump of exposition i think

Wow the quality increased greatly!

Hmm I wonder why the emperor suddenly decided to give it all up for her - I got that he realised how good she was, but I didn't get the sense he cared for her even still.

I will still hate him in the future😊 its too late to regret i know hes gonna get reincarnated but...

his reasoning didn't make any sense! If you really have that kind of heart then why did you did that kind of things to her you fucking trash

Users who are viewing this thread