The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 4

Damn it sucks they are dropping it since I was really enjoying it.

This is why we can't have nice things...

But srsly, thanks for you guys work so far!

Fucking artists! I would never buy their stuff on the official sites if I don't fall in love reading the translations.... smh

Ty guys for all the amazing work you've been doing, I imagine is a bummer have to drop a project like this. :(

Why are you all hating on the artist for claiming what is theirs? They never gain anything on translations like these, cause let's face it, these are illegally obtained by us readers. The least we could do is not hate the artist and support them to the point that official English translators pick them up.

urghh I guess I'll just wait for an official translation I can pay for then

if that ever comes QAQ

oh nooo ;;;;;;;;; this is one of the most interesting stories i'm reading now ;;;;;
reading the announcement page sank my heart ;_____;
such a good story..... i hope someday somewhere i'll be able to read it... ;;;; it seemed a really solid story? and from the ml pov?? who actually gets better and uses his brain??? such a novel story and yet.... ;;;;

thank you for your hard work until now.... this really bummed me....

Ahh boo that sucks, this series was interesting.
I wonder how long till an official version comes out cause I feel like the Naver comics which get English translations on WEBTOON are those which have quite a few fan translated chapters (20+). At least that’s what I’ve noticed.

Group Leader
Let's be real here. I'm not gonna pay for this. Quite frankly official scanlations are never as good as fan ones, even if the fan ones are iffy themselves.

@beazacha Aren't you being a bit entitled? Artists do this for a living, not for your pure entertainment. They have to be able to put money on their tables for food, but instead of being grateful for the wonderful works they put out— where readers illegally translate for an audience to understand— you use profanity towards them instead? If the artist truly doesn’t want such a thing to happen, it should be right to respect their wishes.

I really love this series. So sad you would be dropping this but thank you for all the efforts. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread