The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 4

I'll still pay the official if its ever release, hope its not k4kao, as the app is locked with only my country region and language, and their translation always shjt compared to the english

oh nooo ;-; I hope this getting licensed by english webtoon soon

thank you for your work!

Oof! That sucks. Thank you for the translations.

I hope others will pick this up. I love this story.

Aw such a shame, many trash manhwa get licensed and continue but this gold manhwa not getting? This deserves more like than trashy same plot manhwa :(

i personally think that the artists have a lot to gain from their work being illegally translated initially. it gives them an accurate idea of how many english speakers enjoy their work, they could use the numbers to negotiate getting an official release on apps like webtoon, tapas, and tappytoon. and once they get those numbers they can ask the translators to stop working on the series, which any scans group with self dignity will, and then a lot of us will go buy chapters via the official english release. i don’t buy them tho gg, this will probably be on webtoon for free though since it’s naver.

still it feels bad when scans groups have to drop a work they enjoyed because clout chaser’s just can’t stop posting their releases on social media. they might die from withdrawal if they don’t expose scans groups to the authors, it’s honestly so sad, let’s send these addicts some love guys no need to hate.

thank you BCK for working on this series thus far, i really enjoyed it :))))

@reanseih @beazacha the original publisher is Naver webtoon, so if it really gets official English translation later you likely won't have to pay for it, webtoon lets you read all episodes for free except maybe 3-5 latest ones

Aww that sucks, here's to hoping it will be translated to english on WEBTOON since it's a naver manhwa 🥺🥺

I dont like when theres abuse on children only when the kids deserve it at an older age soo i hope that the king (prince) tales the girl ro the palace wheres shes safe

@enyoteremchi lol nope unofficial fan translations never benefit the artists in fact a lot of webtoons are not getting enough views on the official websites because people prefer illegal websites that have more chapters ahead

Aww man guess we’ll have to wait until it gets released on webtoon or something.

Anyways thank you BCK for at least translating a few chapters now I’ll know to look out for this if/when it gets picked up

Aggregator gang
thanks for the translation!

The series is starting off well. I hope webtoon shall pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread