The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Lily2367 I'm quite familiar with webtoon's work. There is no way author stopped creating stories for a mere piracy on mangadex. They have a contract and obligation to fulfill and can get penalty expect for urgent reasons like health or something. Plus this is english site, not korean a.k.a Naver. Korean readers wont read in here

Most Japanese and Korean mostly depend on their home country readers for the source of income. Getting licensed in english/abroad is a plus for them. Don't worry webtoon is a high paying jobs and the risk of getting axed is much much lower compared to Japanese manga who depend on physical volume sales heck their profit margin is lower especially if the series are not popular

Her mental age has returned a bit and will still wants to remarry her... Hmm... Interesting... We're used to this anyway.

AH NOOO its drop:(((((
thank you for the chapters tho

and yes i agree you shouldnt be the one making her happy lol but of course it will be him huh lmaoo

Group Leader
Hi! Maden Maide Scans wanted to pick this up, but we need a Raw Provider. Anyone who got access to chapter 5 and up? Otherwise, we'll work on it in 10 days.

Edit: Nevermind, another scan has picked this up! Good job Immortal Updates Scan!

What its "i want forgot-me-nots" mean?
I not native english speaker so i dont understand

Forget-me-nots are blue flowers (They also come in White; Pink; Yellow) that mean love for those we have lost, as well as protection and luck. So everything he is currently feeling towards Lizzie connects to the flowers.
They used to believe forget-me-nots have protection from witches.
So true love, memories and protection.
They're one of my favourite flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread